Cleaning agent for the removal of carbon and ash deposits from diesel particulate filters located within exhaust system. Loosens and removes carbon deposits in particulate filters. Removal of the DPF not necessary for cleaning. Restores the full flow capacity of the filter.
- Spray can 400 ml - 20-A90
- Canister 5L - 20-A92
How to use
Before application the engine must be cold.
1. Remove the temperature or pressure sensor.
2. Shake the container strongly. Insert the tube through
the opening which has been made and empty in the
direction of the particulate filter via spraying.
3. Install the temperature or pressure sensor.
4. Start the engine and leave it running for approx
Capacity: 400 ml